Recipe: Yummy The 2AM Snack

The 2AM Snack. If there is a serious issue, send a message. I tend to feel like downvotes are sufficient in most cases as we don't have too many problems here, but I eventually all flagged comments and posts are reviewed. Just finished eating but clever me took a quick snap before I ate it.

The 2AM Snack So what say you? "Snacking late at night will trigger more insulin production and these fluctuations in insulin can result in higher insulin resistance and decreased metabolism," says Dr Kutteri. For those that do this, or have tried, do you feel it helps your numbers in the am? What do you normally do for a mid-sleep snack? You can cook The 2AM Snack using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.

Ingredients of The 2AM Snack

  1. Prepare 2 slices of bologna.
  2. You need 2 slices of honey baked ham.
  3. It's 2 slices of thin bread I used Arnold's whole wheat.
  4. It's 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise.
  5. Prepare 1 teaspoon of yellow prepared mustard.

Not only that, but evening is the time of day when many people tend to feel the hungriest. This makes it even more likely that a bedtime snack will end up pushing your calorie intake over your daily calorie needs. Most of the snacks tasted great. There were only a couple I didn't care for.

The 2AM Snack instructions

  1. Mix the mayonnaise and mustard and add to the bread slices..
  2. Add the bologna.
  3. Then the ham..
  4. Cut into halves and serve. I hope you enjoy!!! Also good with dill pickle chips..

The pink package with the strawberries on it were particularly rough :P. Overall a Over all, most of the snacks are sorta bland. None are really bad (except the Prawn chips,but I don't like shrimp, so not really the chip's fault) but. Midnight snack time is magical because for some reason everything you do, makes a noise louder than the Big Bang. So I got out of my bed and then the second I touched the cold wooden floor, that shit just made a.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox