How to Make Perfect Spicey honey mustard dip

Spicey honey mustard dip. This Honey Mustard Recipe is perfect sauce for dipping, but can double as a salad dressing, or sandwich spread. Tangy, sweet, and a little spicy! Keywords:: honey mustard, honey, mustard, cookies and cups, dressing, sauce, chicken dipping.

Spicey honey mustard dip Home » Spicy "Honey" Mustard Dipping Sauce. Let's face it; there is nothing better than dipping sauce. I am a grown-ass adult and I Today I am going to share with you my favourite vegan Honey Mustard Sauce. You can have Spicey honey mustard dip using 3 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.

Ingredients of Spicey honey mustard dip

  1. You need 4 tbsp of Equal parts raw honey.
  2. You need 4 tbsp of Equal parts spicy brown mustard.
  3. You need 1 tsp of stone ground mustard.

It's got some heat, mainly because everything I eat needs to be spicy. I love to dip chicken strips or nuggets in it, but it can also be used to dip veggies or anything else in. Honey mustard dipping sauce recipes - how to make a honey mustard dip with yogurt at home. I used the dip recipe for my soft pretzels and it was a hit.

Spicey honey mustard dip instructions

  1. Mix well, add a little more honey if you want it on the sweeter side.

Even had one friend that wanted the recipe as she thought it would be wonderful to marinate chicken. I'm going to use this for St Paddy's Day dinner at our American Legion. This honey mustard dip is perfect for chicken wings, chicken tenders, or even fresh vegetable sticks, and you can eat it guilt free. I've started using the Livestrong MyPlate tracker to help me pay attention For instance, this lovely dip has three simple ingredients: plain Greek yogurt, deli mustard and honey. Honey mustard refers to the combination of mustard and honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox